Monday, June 21, 2010

I guess this is it

well guys im sorry but i cant continue blogging or playing regularly i know its summer and all but still i just dont have enough time I might still be able to get on sometime but I am not gonna be able to continue doing this anymore so heres a list of people who have been awesome friends

Dustin Mooncatcher
David Titanrider
The Friendly Necromancer
Friendlys wife
Kestrel Shadowthistle
Jessicia Fairryheart
Cassandra Griffindreamer
Thanks for the good times


  1. Dustin MoonCatcherJune 23, 2010 at 4:00 PM

    It's to bad to see you go, Blake. Anyway, I still hope to see you around the Spiral sometimes.
    -D. MoonCatcher

  2. Bye Blake. I know we didn't talk too much, and I wish we did while u still played. You're a brilliant person and I bet u a Coke u will succeed in wherever the wind takes u. Best wishes, your friend Chase. :) Bye buddy