Monday, June 21, 2010

I guess this is it

well guys im sorry but i cant continue blogging or playing regularly i know its summer and all but still i just dont have enough time I might still be able to get on sometime but I am not gonna be able to continue doing this anymore so heres a list of people who have been awesome friends

Dustin Mooncatcher
David Titanrider
The Friendly Necromancer
Friendlys wife
Kestrel Shadowthistle
Jessicia Fairryheart
Cassandra Griffindreamer
Thanks for the good times

4 comments:

  1. Dustin MoonCatcherJune 23, 2010 at 4:00 PM

    It's to bad to see you go, Blake. Anyway, I still hope to see you around the Spiral sometimes.
    -D. MoonCatcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bye Blake. I know we didn't talk too much, and I wish we did while u still played. You're a brilliant person and I bet u a Coke u will succeed in wherever the wind takes u. Best wishes, your friend Chase. :) Bye buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you by chance remember a wizard called Cassandra Griffin Dreamer? I went by Cameron HexBlade in game and we were super good friends. I've been looking for her! If you have any tips on how I may be able to contact her in 2023 that would be much appreciated! Wizard101 is a game that holds much nostalgia in my heart! We all were so lucky to be able to make such great memories! Email: cclarke98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete